Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is just a fucking dream!


Dreamt that I went to switzerland(whatever that spelling is.FATHOPE anyway)to participate in their vocation training or something like that,and the training is like 25 days from 1st of march?

anyway.Found some really old photos,tsk tsk..ok childhood photos




I remember vividly that my mom organised a birthday celebration in the childcare I was in.Cool not..hahahaha



"whoever bullied me few days back cannot eat the cakee!"so those stupid idiots will go "but i wannt to eat the cakeeee ninja turtlesssss!!! waaaaaaa"and they started whining about.Ninja turtles are really popular those days,talk about old frame..



And here are my dear cousins.See..carefree childhood,okay la,many conflicts 1 I tell you.Always fight till no end.HAahahaah



Look like twins anot.



I have a very big mouth?



It is still very amusing to see that my sister is a dogg even after so many years.hahahah



*twist twist~

And among those childhood pictures,i found my laopeh photos as well...

THIS!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And this!




HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA